Where Apartments are Homes and Neighbors are Friends!Runaway Bay Apartments offers a variety of amenities for work or play. Sprint to the finish line on the treadmill or take a ride on our stationary bike while catching your favorite TV show. No matter what your exercise routine, our fitness center will allow you to stay in shape all year long. Our award-winning swimming pool makes for fun in the sun where you can even connect to complimentary WiFi. With lots of green space and a large dog park, your dog will be sure to have plenty of space to walk and play. You'll be sure to love our Bark Bath, where you can easily clean the pups after a full day of fun!
Be sure to take advantage of our Spinnaker Clubhouse where you can entertain your friends and family to celebrate a special occasion, cook for many in our chef-style kitchen, watch the game on our 70 inch 4k TV or gather together for a game night. The clubhouse also has a conference room and Cyber [email protected] for your business needs. With so much to offer, Runaway Bay is more than just your new apartment home!
Don't forget to ask us about our corporate housing program that can include all of your utilities and a fully furnished executive housewares and furniture package for one, two and three bedrooms! All you need to bring are your personal items. Lease length from as little as three months!
Check out the list below that includes ALL of the fantastic amenities offered at Runaway Bay!
- Bark Bath
- Picnic and Grilling Areas
- Cyber [email protected]
- Walking Paths
- Tranquility Garden
- Open Recreational Area
- Conference Space For Your Business Meetings
- High Quality Customer Service!
- Great Location
- Tanning Bed
- Nestled in a Conservation Area
- A New Level of Social Events!
- Online Rent Payments
- Outdoor Movie Theater
- Anytime Fitness Center
- Complementary Wifi in All Common Areas
- On-Site Maintenance
- On-Site Management
- Short Term Lease
- On-Demand Yoga
- Water Bottle Filling Station
- Small and Large Dog Parks with Obstacle Course
- Car Cleaning Station
- Open Breezeways
- Coffee and Snack Bar
- Year-Round Wrapping and Card Station
- Silver/bronze lighting and plumbing fixtures
- Crescent Shower Rods
- Private Patio Or Balcony with Storage Closet
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Designer Kitchen and Bathroom Colors
- Air Conditioner
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Lazy Susan
- USB Outlets
- Private Beach Closet
- New Moen Bronze Bath Fixtures
- Efficient Appliances
- Linen and Walk In Closets
- Full-Size Microwave Oven
- Laundry Rooms with Full-Size Washer and Dryers
- Window Coverings Throughout
- Silver/Bronze Lighting and Plumbing Fixtures
- Ceiling Fans with Overhead Lighting
- Electronic Charging Ports
- Porcelain Tile Showers/Tubs
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks in the Kitchen
- Double Windows in the Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom Ensuites
- Pre-Wired for Wall Mounted TV’s in Living Room
- Quality Wood Laminate Flooring
- Breakfast Bar
- Pets are welcome at Runaway Bay. Two pets (cats or dogs) are permitted per apartment. Birds and hamsters are permitted at Runaway Bay but must be caged at all times. Tropical fish and aquariums are permitted at the community. Snakes and reptiles are not permitted.
- Permission must be secured in writing from Management, and the rules and regulations of the community regarding pets must be strictly adhered to. A $180.00 non-refundable fee for one pet; $280 non-refundable fee for two pets, must be paid in full before the pet (cats and dogs) may reside in the community. There is an additional rental premium of $25 per month per cat and a $35 per month premium per dog. Pet owners are required to clean up after their pets at all times. A DNA test will be required to all dogs. Management will swab the inside of the dogs cheek. This will be given by the manager during the meet and greet of the dog. Pet ownership at Runaway Bay Apartments is a privilege and management reserves the right to revoke a resident’s pet privileges or terminate their lease agreement when our pet policies are violated.
- Dog breeds that are not permitted at Runaway Bay include Pit Bulls/American Staffordshire Terriers (Am staff), Doberman Pinchers, Bullies, Chows, Presa Canarious, Boxers, Rottweilers and/or other dog breeds perceived as aggressive or vicious. Any Terroir mix breeds will be required to have a DNA test before moving in to provide proof that the dog is not mixed with an aggressive breed. Animals which are designated as assistance animals to the disabled are accepted with the appropriate documentation. The Community Manager must meet all pets prior to their move into Runaway Bay, and has the right to deny any pet that would affect the quiet enjoyment of other residents. A photograph of the pet(s) will be taken and placed in the resident’s file.